- Open Access
Erratum to: Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the VISA-A questionnaire for German-speaking Achilles tendinopathy patients
© Lohrer and Nauck; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2010
- Received: 26 February 2010
- Accepted: 26 February 2010
- Published: 26 February 2010
The original article was published in BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 2009 10:134
After the work  was published in provisional form we realized a major error with regard to contents.
On page 4, in the first paragraph of the second column, the third sentence scores collected using different grading systems were compared. The difference "comparing the preoperative with the conservative patients, the students, and the joggers group respectively" was p = 0.000 for each individual comparison. Therefore in line eight and nine the term "...did not differ..." inverts this context. That phrase therefore has to be corrected to: "...differed significantly..."
The authors regret any inconvenience potentially caused by this error.
- Lohrer H, Nauck T: Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the VISA-A questionnaire for German-speaking Achilles tendinopathy patients. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2009, 10: 134-10.1186/1471-2474-10-134.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2474/11/37/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.