Skip to main content

Advertisement

Table 2 Semi-quantitative evaluation of structural changes in IFP: Fibrosis

From: Time course analyses of structural changes in the infrapatellar fat pad and synovial membrane during inflammation-induced persistent pain development in rat knee joint

Score 0 1 2 3
Perivascular Normal, 0–20% of total area Low, 20–40% of total area High, 40–60% of total area Extensive, > 60% of total area
IFP body Normal, 0–20% of total area Low, 20–40% of total area High, 40–60% of total area Extensive, > 60% of total area
IFP surface Normal, 0–20% of total area Low, 20–40% of total area High, 40–60% of total area Extensive, > 60% of total area